Saturday, November 29, 2008

a Big "W"

So my husband laughed at me the day I walked in with a huge "W"


But I saw this great wreath made on another blog and had to have one with our initial.


So today with staple gun in hand, and all the garland I got for 90% off about three Christmases ago I created this....



See it does pay off to save those great bargain finds (the garland) for years until you have the greatest craft to make with it. And I totally loved using the staple gun....I forgot how easy and fun it can be.


I totally just kept winding the garland around the "w" and stapling whenever I felt like it. In the end I stapled down more areas to give it more of a "W" shape. It was easy and fun.


The "W" is from Joanns and with a 40% off doupon it was only 5 dollars or so.


I am loving this newest decoration. And yes we already have the inside of the house all decked out for the holidays. Not the outside yet though.

0 comments: