Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Metal boards and Ornaments

Okay so a few of you have asked for directions on how to make these...
I will get back on tonight with a step by step for the metal boards.....but not with pictures since I didn't take nay last year when I made this....but I'll try to explain it as best I can....it has literally been a year since I made them and I don't have one to measure so that will be the biggest challenge for all of us!
Oh and I have never done a step by step via blog...so this will be a first....I guess there is a first for everything though.
Then I will try to get hubby to dig out the Christmas box, because I packed away my pattern for the inside of the ornaments with the ornaments so I wouldn't lose them, and I need that to give you a step by step. So that will have to come this weekend or sooner.
See you tonight!

1 comments:

Krisi and Adam said...

Can you post more information on the Ornaments please! Thank you in advance