Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Christmas Gift

So once again another blog inspired this craft. I saw out in the blog world someone else make a whiteboard out of a frame. And of course this was weeks ago and I can't find it again, but I knew right when I saw it I was going to be making these for Christmas gifts out there. So I know a few of my close friends read this blog so just close your eyes or just don't be shocked if you get one of these from me this year.


I made 4 of these already and this is the only one I took a picture of. It is a love notes one and the other 3 were Christmas wishes themed.


I love them all. But that's why I made them.


They are simply a picture frame with some items "scrapbooked" inside of it and then buy yourself a pack of whiteboard markers. The ones I gave away I literally wrote "this is a whiteboard for your love notes /Christmas wishes to one another" with the marker than packaged it up.


So I hope they get what it is when they open it.


Anyways here's another Christmas idea for you.


Now I am off to try to get a Christmas card designed for my family's Christmas card. I can't seem to make one I really like this year. I hope to have one finalized tonight so I can mass produce this week!!

3 comments:

Madsen Family said...

these are SO cute! i am going to make some this week! love them, thanks for posting the idea.

The Gomez Bunch said...

I must be missing something. You can use whiteboard markers on regular scrapbook paper and have it come off? Or is the point that it doesn't scrubb off and is permanent? Maybe the "white board" markers are throwing me off since they erase on the board. Anyways, its very pretty and a cute idea as a present either way!

The Gomez Bunch said...

I feel so silly! It's because of the glass! Right? Haha