Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes...I'm still crafting

After all my go out and Vote posts you're probably wondering if I am creating anything crafty over here. I am .....but here comes the tricky part, what I am working on are Christmas gifts. SO I can't share them until after the big day!


It seems a lot of my crafting will be Christmas presents this time of the year, but I am sure I can throw in a few "for fun" crafts too. I need to get a great start on everything so that I am not staying up late the week before Christmas.

So sorry. but here is a picture of my mess.

2 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

Can't wait to see your Christmas gift crafts. Isn't it hard because you want to share with everyone but have to wait. I want to share mine as well!

Jennie said...

can't wait to see what you are cooking up!