Monday, November 10, 2008

A new Class

So I have never taken a class online for ANYTHING! I have always heard great things about the scrapbook classes you can take online but have never tried one...until today.
I am taking the "Stories in Hand" class at JessicaSprague.com and
so far I am loving all her ideas!
Tonight I have printed off all the first day and second day work. And it gave my printer a workout! But all the pages and the colors are beautiful.
Now I need to find the 6X6 album that will hold all of this work.
I am sure I will be looking forward to each day and finding out some new ways to express myself through scrap booking. But I am most anxious to tell the stories, ones I haven't even thought of as being an important part of who I am.

1 comments:

{amy k.} said...

I found you through your link on "just a girl" and love your ideas! I'm taking the class too- finally was able to print off the stuff yesterday, and I know what you mean about it giving your printer a work out! :) Hope you don't mind if I keep peeking through your blog!