Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun Easy Simple



All three of those words describes these cards. All 35 of them only took about an hour. Punch a flower, run flower through the cuttlebug, stamp sentiment, attach flower and you are D O N E. I really needed something simple tonight since I need these for first thing in the morning.


I had these white cards and didn't want to decide on what color to make the flowers out of so I decided to do white on white. I love the look of white and white and I have decided that when I do white on white it means I need to add texture to the whites to make them stand out from one another. I think that way the white on white works. There is one flower that wasn't run through the cuttlebug and I don't think it stands out enough. But I thought I'd leave one that way so you could judge for yourself.
The cards are part of those boxes of cards you can buy at Michael's and the sentiment is PTI.
Happy Sunday!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty! I LOVE that flower punch! I think I *need* one! :) And the cuttlebugged flower looks awesome on the white cardstock.