Monday, July 14, 2008

A layout



Okay so usually I just share my cards but I love this scrapbook page. Now a few things to remember, I don't have a scanner big enough to scan in my layouts and I don't like to "stitch" them together so I have a board I can hang them on which is why there are those big paper clip things on each side of the layout. In the album those big clips don't exist.



I love this layout. It is still hanging up in my scrap room and I love the little boy in that picture so much! This is a picture from December 2006 so he has grown up a lot since than. I took this close up shot of the journaling, because that is the whole reason to scrapbook in my mind--to save those precious memories! I really think that journaling should tell who what when where and any other important details. I like to think that someone can sit alone with my SBs and not have to have me there to explain all the stories behind the layouts.



This is made with Bazzill cardstock and making memories patterned paper and chipboard

0 comments: