Friday, July 18, 2008

Yummy Cupcake card


So I have been wanting to try this style of card since I saw Jennifer McGuire's how to video on the hero arts blog. I think this is my favorite style of pullout card!

I see this card as a Christmas card for my family this year but I really have to figure out a fast way to mass produce this one. Hopefully after this first try I'll get better and faster at it.
This view shows you the "flag" i put the sentiment on. Just so you can see the dimension behind it all since it is hard to see in the first picture.



The cupcake is actually a sticker that is pop dotted together. The Stamps are inkadoo brand. The inks are SU.
This is what happens you you pull up on the ribboned tab.

And this is what the card looks like from above when it is "opened."
I'm thinking this is a card to hand deliver, with the big wide ribbon and the flag on it, but maybe it will survive in a package or bubble envelope!

0 comments: