Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Simple Card

I'm not sure when I started using White as the base for my cards, but I love it. It seems to plain and sometimes too simple but I always love it in the end!
I did a whole set of these cards with sentiments from a PTI set.
I am pretty sure these were part of the things I made for a craft
show back in Nov of 2007. And I came across the last set I have of this style, so I think I'll be making more in different colors.


Today it is too hot to be out (it was 102 at noon and it is supposed to be up to 110), my kids don't even want to go swimming so we
are all sitting around in our jammies still-me working on the computer and the boys playing wii and some other game they scream a lot at.
Hope you aren't melting in the heat this summer!
(funny side note--I told my youngest that I hope we wouldn melt outside when we went to the pool yesterday and he looked at me very seriously and said "we aren't made of Popsicles." and walked away. It was too funny!)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

ha! what a smart boy you have!

the ideas for the girls camp devotional was great! thanks!

Anonymous said...

LOL, popsicles! That is cute! I love this card! I saw this at the craft fair and bought that punch because of this card! :)