Monday, July 14, 2008

Pink Cards


Here are two cards I don't think I have shared before. The anniversary card is my favorite anniversary card. I think I give this one all the time and need to stop because everyone probably has it by now. It is made with a dollar stamp from a long time ago.


The thank you card was originally for a baby shower I did for a great friend. When I throw showers I make Thank Yous for the person that match the invites I make so she got these that matched her pink and brown invites. I printed the Thank You on the paper before I cut it apart into the right sizes for the cards. A little cheater way of doing things but it is easy and fast.
The color seems really off in these pictures. IRL the pink is very bright and the white is white. So sorry. I guess I should only take pictures in the monring light I suppose.

0 comments: