Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Joyful

Last night while I was waiting for Mole to start, I found this paper hidden in my stash of stuff. I remember buying the 6X6 pack it was in but I had no idea where I had stuck it. I was so happy to find it again!
The PP is Autumn Leaves MOD paper that I found on clearance at Target. So I don't know if it still exists out in our SB world. The Border punch is by Martha Stewart. I am really loving my punches lately. Good thing I didn't get rid of them all when I thought I would never use them again b/c I am finding myself buying border punches now! The Joyful Metal plaque is by Making Memories.


Hopefully tonight I'll be able to make some more cards while my kids laugh hysterically at that new "Wipeout" show that I can't stand!!
Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

i really love this yellow pp! so cute!

and... i am watching mole too! this is the first time... it is ok...

kevin loves wipeout... i haven't watched it!

i love ya! miss you too!