Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Welcome.......

Okay so here I am in the blogging world!

Let me explain my blog name "It could be a..." So when I see patterened paper I often think, "That could be a birthday card" or whatever that paper brings to mind. I can drive my husband crazy by seeing patterns on tv, or at Target and telling him "That could be the best scrapbook paper." To which he rolls his eyes, or tells me "too bad it is a (book, curtain, towel, tshirt or whatever it is in real life)." So that is it. My blog title is all about what crafty thing i could make out of what i see.

I am hoping to use this blog to share my newest cards and paper crafts. I hope you all enjoy what i have made and get some creative juices from my ideas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you have a blog! I will check in so I can see what you are working on!! :)

Britain said...

I love that you are blogging noe. Now I can steal all your cute ideas.

Jennie said...

i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited you have a blog!!!!!!

what a great idea! you are one of the most creative women i know!!!

how exciting that you are going to share your great ideas!!!

i love ya!