Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Table at the Craft Show


So here is a picture of the table (thanks Jennie!) I had at the craft fair about a week ago. A lot of stuff so it is a bit cluttered looking but I was really going for that full look. My favorite things I had were the blocks with the letters on them. There were 15 blocks with letters on 4 sides of each block. You could make around 25-30 phrases with them. (I sold NONE!! so sad). My other favorite things were the small frames with letters in them (out of those my fav was the FAMILY one). I'll have to get more paper to make one for myself.


Since the fair I haven't had to craft and am having a hard time getting back into the groove again. I made a set of cards for a friend for her birthday on Friday but that is as far as I have gotten. I am also feeling a bit intimidated by thinking about the two scrapbooks i need to finish for Christmas presents. LOTS of pictures and I'm not sure what I'm going to do for colors or what patterned paper I'll use. I just need to make those decisions and I am hoping the groove will come back.


Well I think this blogging thing is fun so far. I am hoping to post daily so we'll see how that works out. If I don't you'll know my day was a bit crazy and the computer wasn't the first thing I could get to after dinner.


Have a great week!!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

i totally love all of your stuff and am so glad that you took pictures of it all!!!