Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


So it's been a busy cooking day for me. We have had a great day and hope that all of you have had a wonderful holiday! I love to think about all the things I am thankful for.....my great husband, two wonderful boys, house, food, my church calling, my friends, the choice we have made for me to be a stay at home mom, and the cold winter weather.

It has finally turned cold here and I am loving it. I love to wake up with the chill in the air and the urge to not get out of bed because of that chill. I love sweaters and sweatshirts, "cold food" which to everyone else is "comfort food" (one of mine is hot chocolate), and to stay home and be all cozy! It finally feels like Christmas is really coming!

Another Christmas card to share. I love my cuttlebug and only use it to emboss. Another card that was embossed and very simple. I think the embossing dresses up any old card. And I combined it with my favorite Christmas colors of navy and white. My Christmas tree is decorated with silver navy and white, and so is my table for Christmas dinner. i just love those colors for Christmas (and they happened to be the colors of my wedding over 10 years ago....I just realized that.......very funny!)

And I will try to update my blog more often.......life just seems to get away from me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi noe! happy thanksgiving to you!! cute card!

Jennie said...

i am so glad that you had a good thanksgiving!

i love this card!

so much to be thankful for!

just so ya know... you are on my list!