Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Thursday!

So I am really looking forward to Saturday......why?
Because I get to sleep in. I hate it when my boys have a week off of school and then we have to go back again. They just figured out to sleep in by the end of the week and then we are off to 630 am wake ups for school again. All I want is to sleep until 8am. I remember the days of sleeping until noon and for some reason that is really hard now probably because of two noisy boys who need "breakfast in the morning" (my 5 year old hates when we have breakfast for dinner because as he says "breakfast in the morning is how it is supposed to be"........cute but sometimes I need pancakes for dinner.)


But moving on....here's a card for today.
It is one I did for a swap a few months ago. It was a bug/animal themed swap and it took forever to come up with something (I might have CASE'd it from SCS but I don't remember now).
It is very true to my style lately.....white card stock, simple and very straightforward. I never thought I would like white cards but I seem to make more all the time.
The bug is a SU stamp and the words are a stamp from the dollar section at Michael's.

1 comments:

Jennie said...

very cute! love the bug!

i love saturday's too! i LOVE the chance to sleep in!

ok.. breakfast for dinner... love that too! i have had breakfast for dinner more times than i am willing to admit this past month!

lately, cream of wheat is my "dinner" of choice...