Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Time Has Come......for Christmas Crafting!

These are what I have been working on tonight. I am on the teacher appreciation committee for my boys' school and December is my month to do something for the teachers and these are what they are getting for Christmas from the parents association. I totally copied my dear card making friend, Jen M, down to the black bows I tied on front!! She made a bunch of these for our craft fair about a month ago and they sold out! I love them....so simple and just my style. They are some Martha Stewart cards from Michael's and some of my dollar stamps from the same place. One of the greatest things about these is that they were on clearance for a dollar a pack and each pack had 8 cards with envelopes to match. This batch is a peach color, and some are scalloped edged and others are eyelet edged. I love them.....and I hope not everyone sees this b/c they are also some gifts for some great dear friends who i know will appreciate them!


I hope everyone has had a great holiday weekend. I am so excited for Christmas and we already have started decorating the house. Two trees are up and decorated. I need to work on the rest of the decor but I am waiting until the boys go back to school so I can get it done faster!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!! I love them!!

Jennie said...

what beautiful cards! how cool!

i am glad that you are excited for christmas! i am too, but i have not really started on the gift part this year... i might not do very much this year... last year i might have over done it...

lol!