Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another Christmas Card


This is another card from the craft fair. It is a "non traditional" colored card, but I like it. The picture isn't so great....I can't get the colors right no matter how i take it. So here it is, hope you can make out the colors allright. It's dark brown with pinks and whites.
Sometimes I find something that i really like, like this paper which I saved from last Christmas, and I can't bear to cut into it. But I am learning that it is just paper and i buy at least 3 sheets so I can cut 2 and hoard one if I really need too.


Supplies.....bazzill cardstock, Pebbles in my Pocket run ons, joanns craft essentials, SU pink ink, and snowflake stamp (I don't know what brand)


Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

love this card! very cool... i love the idea of using non traditional colors!

oh... and thanks again for helping me last night... my lesson went very well... i was pleased!

thanks! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Noe,

I am so glad you have a blog now!! I LOVE your stuff, I will probably visit your blog everyday!! Have a good day :)

Melissa

Anonymous said...

super cute noe!! i love this color combo for holiday cards!!