Sunday, March 30, 2008

Busy Busy Busy


Last week was so busy and I just can't keep up with everything. And since the blog isn't calling out my name all day long, or tugging on my arm it tends to fall to the side. (Those screaming boys and all their energy seem to get most of my attention :)


Here's another winner for mom's day solider cards. (sorry about the smudge..I just have this one right now as I am just starting the rest of them.) This one I have started to mass produce and hope to get a lot done. I think I can cut out flowers while I am at soccer practice this week. I have to have them all done my Friday!! Yikes...April sure did sneak up on me. I will take a picture of all the winning card designs I am using for the soldiers cards when I have a chance and great light in the morning.


This card is made with an SU set from sale-abration. I LOVE this set! I also used stickles to add some glitter to the flower that is popped up for dimension. (I am really into my pop dots lately...I think almost all cards I am making have them!)


Have a great week and I will try to get back here in a few days!

0 comments: