Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So how's this?


I love this stamp set from PTI and have such a hard time using it. This card took two days....well not all day but both evenings. I think I stamped and stamped this image over and over tyring to find the right combo for me. I also started using some new inks which seem to have a learning curve with drying and it gives out a lot of ink when I get the ink on the stamp. So there was a lot of mistakes due to ink smudging. Even with all the smudges I am really liking this card. I am thinking it will make a great mother's day card too. (I am participating in a group which is sending mothers day cards to our soldiers overseas so they can mail them back to their moms and wives. my personal goal is 200 cards.....I have got to get stamping!)
I am really liking this card though and it includes one of my favorite colors---old olive. I love how the ink matches this random scrap paper I had. Now I have to figure out what the name and brand of the paper is so i can get more.
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is great! I'd say your inner craftiness has definitely reappeared!! How fantastic that you are making all those cards. Very thoughtful and giving of you.

Jennie said...

this is pretty! i love using color blocks! it is a great way to give a card color and also use scraps!