Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mom's Day


Here is another one for Mother's Day. For some reason the picture is crooked and off a little bit but you get the idea. It is cuttlebugged with an embossing folder and there is a great rhinestone in the middle of the flower. Simple, easy and my kids love to use the cuttlebug so I think this one will be a one I do for the soldiers. (that way my kids get in on the serving others idea too.)


I am thinking that I will do some mass production of a few cards that I love and then I will put in a few random cards made with scraps and other pieces of paper I don't have a lot of anymore. I hope you like this one!


Happy weekend!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

of course! you are so great!

ok... so i need your help... check out my blog...tell me what you think about my big give!

you are very creative... any ideas?