Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mothers Day Card


Well this card I'm not to sure of for Mother's Day. When I think of mom's day I am thinking pastels, flowers, bright spring colors. This card is sooo the opposite. I love the colors (fall colors are my favorite ones) but I'm not sure I love them for mom's day. I think I'll use this idea for another card change up the PP and go with something more spring-y.


Hope you don't get tired of mom's day because that is where my head is in trying to get my 200 cards done......so expect to see those kind of cards from me for a bit more!


Happy weekend!


(Oh and don't forget to set your clocks forward tonight!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Noelonie!

Melissa King

Jennie said...

i love this one! i agree it is not the bright springy colors we expect... but i am totally in love with these colors!

mothers day... good idea! i should make some too!

thanks for commenting on my blog! i love it!

Madsen Family said...

I think it's great for Mother's Day!