Friday, March 7, 2008

Figuring it out...




Well I am back on the crafty bandwagon. I got three cards made last night that I actually like so that is a great improvement from what I have made in the last few weeks. I really think I just need to work through my crafty blocks and just keep going. I took a few days off than just sat with my stuff, cleaning it, organizing it, putting stuff away, rediscovering things I forgot I had or hadn't seen in a while. That seemed to work so I'll try that again and hopefully all this will be figured out.

I really like this card and it is so basic but I think it has a bit of class in it too. I am really thinking a lot about how simple my cards are now. I hope that is okay. I mean it is okay for me but I wonder if those who receive them really enjoy them too. Maybe I worry to much but I am really enjoying this white simple phase I am in. I am going to try to get myself to use more colors though and I think that will challenge me some more.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, this is really very classy, Noelani! I love this!

Jennie said...

i love your cards! they are simple, but very classy!

i tend to go more simple too with cards! i just can't bring myself to go crazy on them!

maybe that is ok!