Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another PTI card


This is made with the same stamp set as yesterday's card. Same ink colors and paper colors but a little different look.
I love the new inks I bought. They are the dewdrop inks, I am just having a hard time remembering not to ink up the stamps so much. I have always been loyal to one brand of ink and in the past two months I have branched out to try out two other brands. Both of these brands are very different but have great qualities. I just need to remember to think about the type of ink I am using before I stamp. It would save a lot of having to redo images and frustration on my part.
My cards seem to get more and more simple, but I really love the look of clean and simple.
Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Britain said...

I like this one quite a bit, Noe.

Jennie said...

i totally love this one!

i love the use of the craft colored paper! and the red accent with it is marvelous!

so pretty!