Friday, March 21, 2008

A Favorite


I love love love this card! I will be making a ton of these for the soldiers for mothers day. The flower is from the same set of stamps the previous post's cards are from. I think the sentiment will be on the inside of the card. I can imagine all kinds of uses for this card. I have a small sentiment PTI set that will work so well on the front of this card. My friends can expect a set of these for gifts as the year moves on.


Happy Easter!! (the bunny visits us tonight so we can hunt tomorrow since we have early church on Sunday!)

2 comments:

Madsen Family said...

I love your style! Your cards are beautiful. About the white shirt, yea I am crazy, but Jake is OCD like his mom so white is OK some days!

Jennie said...

this is a beautiful card! you've done it again, that's for sure!