Friday, December 19, 2008

Trying to Check Things off the List

Well it has been a good 10 tens since I was here....so sorry!

But I am trying to get Christmas ready over here and then throw in a little bit of the flu (for me) and a snow day (yes snow day=no school even here in VEGAS) so the boys were home unexpectedly and I am just trying to stay on top of it all.

So I will quickly post some things I have finished up around here and some things I wish I could do!

Checked off
teacher gifts for ALL the school teachers at since I am the Committee for teacher
appreciation for the PTA.
teacher gifts for the teachers that actually teach my boys.
Christmas cards sent
most of the shopping for the boys done
gifts sent and finished for my parents, and the brother whose name we had this year.
gifts sent up with my mil for her and my brother in laws family who we had names for this
year

To still finish
making sweets for neighbors and ward members
small gifts to finish for people who teach in our primary
shopping for husband....yes still have to get that done
shop for food for the big dinner on Christmas day
some last minute cards to make
make thank you cards to send out after the holiday (yes i make the boys do them too)
work on my 25 days book.

That's all I can think of for now. So I hope nothing else pops into my head.

0 comments: