Wednesday, December 31, 2008

To Share


Well Christmas has come and gone and I find myself thinking about all those things I need to do for the rest of my non-Christmas life. You see I was thinking only about getting to all the Christmas things I needed to do prepare for that one big day of the year. Well we have opened presents, ate and ate more, played, watched all the new movies, had family sleepovers in front of the tv...and now with a few important phone calls I am thinking about what happens with the rest of our lives this year.

And then I remembered our little niece who is being baptized a member of our Church (we are LDS) this weekend and I haven't made her remembrance book yet....I do this for all our little nieces and nephews and her birthday is during the Christmas season so she is up next in our family line.

Here are some glimpses of her book. Since I have 2 boys it is a treat for me to play with girly colors. And sometimes I even find it a challenge, because I am naturally drawn to the blues and browns as it is.....so I'll stop talking and show you what I did last night.

1 comments:

MaGoooo said...

This is so precious! I'm sure it will become a treasure in the the years to come.