Friday, December 19, 2008

Teacher Gifts


My kids go to a Christian based school so this year I used this poem for the gift for all the teachers from the PTA

Snowflake Blessings

Although a simple snowflake is all I seem to be, Please take me home and hang me upon your Christmas tree. I’ll remind you of the blessings that come from Heaven’s way, Just like the little snowflakes upon a winter’s day. Each snowflake is unique in shape, design and size, Just as our blessings differ to fit our needs and lives. One solitary snowflake would hardly make a mound. but when they fall in millions they cover all the ground. One solitary blessing might seem rather small. But God sends down so many, it’s hard to count them all.

We count each of you as one of our “snowflakes” in our lives & the lives of our children. Thank you for all you do for us!
Merry Christmas! from the AHAPA



On the front is attached a snowflake for their trees and inside is chocolate covered pretzels with m&ms. I think I will make these for my primary teachers too!


It turned out really cute. If you want to make these boxes yourself go to


http://inkingaddict.blogspot.com/2008/07/easy-box-tutorial.html

She has a great tutorial and it is so easy just like it says!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

those snowflakes are beautiful! very very pretty!