Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Tagged.....by debbie

How surprised am I to see my name at the end of Debbie's post?! here's a link to her blog: http://dbdesigns.typepad.com/

I know her b/c of the stamping world and through a great friend. And I am so excited to see that she has a blog now!!

I need to add her to my blog list but that could take some time so I'll post and then mess with it this afternoon. So here are the questions to answer.....



1. Name your two favorite scrap booking topics: My family and everyday stuff, like my kids favorites at any given time.

2. What are the two best places you’ve been to? Hawaii and Waterton

3. Name two things you do every day: Love my kids, and check email

4. Tell us two things that everyone pretty much knows about you: my love to be crafty and how messy my scrapbook room always is

5. Two places you wish to visit: Italy and Australia

6. Two things you may not know about me are: I love to dance & I hate mushrooms.

7. Two nicknames you’ve had at some time in your life: Noe, and I can't think of another

8. Name two of your favorite drinks: PEPSI AND PEPSI (but i am learning to love water)

9. What are two interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you’ve had in your life? The most interesting is a mom another is a day care worker in college

10. What are two things you would like to learn? I would love to learn how to play the piano and to sew

11. What two things would make your scrapping/stamping work space work even better for you? More shelving and a bigger room!

12. What are two of your favorite stamp companies? Papertrey ink and autumn leaves

13. What are your two favorite stamping tools? This week they are my cropidile and my white craft ink (yes it changes weekly if not daily)

14. What are your 2 favorite occasions to make cards for: Birthdays and Thank yous

15. What 2 times are the best for you to get stamping done: Late at night and later

16. What are the last 2 cd's you bought or 2 artists you last downloaded: Wicked soundtrack and Goo Goo Dolls

17. What are your 2 favorite colors: brown and tangerine

18. What are 2 crafting products/tools that you want to try but never have? Nestablitiies and the ribbon curler thing from making memories

19. What is your favorite brand of adhesive? Right now i really like the Duck adhesive in the red container


And now I TAG Jennie Little......

I'll post a card later tonight....i am off for lunch with a great friend and to pick up the carpool kids from school afterwards.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

thanks for tagging me! how fun!

i will do it soon!

love ya!

Anonymous said...

so fun to read your answers noe!!