Tuesday, January 15, 2008

boy birthday card


Well, here's another birthday card....are you getting tired of birthday cards yet?


I am hoping to get some time to make some valentine stuff tonight! We'll see how that works out though. I got some dollar stamps at Mic heals today and some fun Valentine stuff at Joann's. Plus I have ordered three new sets of clear stamps ( two of the brand new papertrey sets released last night!!! yippeeeee!! check them out on their site papertreyink.com)
Hope you are having a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No I'm not tired of your cards at all! They are great. I just tagged you! Here's a link to my blog. http://dbdesigns.typepad.com/db_designs_conjurecollect/

Jennie said...

i totally love this card! how cute it is!

Anonymous said...

this is darling!! i love it!!