Thursday, January 17, 2008

Brown and Red Valentines Card


Well I broke away from my birthday card making and got two valentines done. This is my favorite so far. I love brown paper with almost any color. The patterned paper came out of my scrap bucket and the heart is a brad from making memories and the circle is from a box by colorbok (it has scalloped papers and flocked diecuts and alphabet in it. a great value at joann's 9.99 but I used a 50% off coupon so I am extra happy with this find!) The circle is chipboard with the letters raised with texture on them....hard to explain or show in the picture.
I really want to have some decorations for Valentines this year. My Valentine decor in the past is very minimal...as in nothing except a bowl full of those conversation hearts (I LOVE those!!). So i am thinking about making a Valentine Banner this year. And i know that will require a trip to the scrapbook store to get some fun paper.
Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is way cute Noe!! Come get your paper at JJ when I am working!! :)

Jennie said...

this is cute!

i hope you get some cute paper!

i have been so lazy/busy... i have not taken down my christmas decor yet! i want to so i can pull out my valentines day stuff!

taylors said...

You need to call me when you get creative! I need some help! So.....get to it!