Friday, January 11, 2008

Birthday Cards





It is amazing what you can do when you aren't checking email, reading blogs and playing on the computer! I have got a lot done this week while the computer was in the "shop" but I sure missed my email! I even got a lot of card making time! My mother in law asked for more birthday cards (I try to keep her supplied with all her grand kids-almost 40) so I am working on those this week. So far i have done everyone differently, none are the same. This is odd for me because when I know I have a lot to make i usually find a few I really like and do them in mass but this time I am all about doing things differently. So enjoy these two.....one girly and one boy.
Simple is really my style. I really like the ones that are on white card stock, but sometimes they are a bit too simple so i am mixing it up!!
Happy weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so darn cute Noe!! I love the layout of the rocket one!!

Jennie said...

i love these 2 cards! the little boy one is great! i usually do more girly stuff, so it is fun to see the boy stuff too!

and.. i love the new look to your blog! very cool!

i am glad you got so much done! but i have missed you!

Madsen Family said...

I am jealous of your awesome creativity! =)
I love looking at your blog. So cute and fun.