Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Monday!



Here's a general occasion card. No sentiment on the inside our outside so it can be for anything. I like making cards without a sentiment because than I have a stash of anytime cards. The flower is actually out of felt with a rhinestone glued in the middle.


I'm not sure what's up with the picture of this card. I have tried to fix it and everything but it still looks warped, so I'm sorry for the looks of the picture. But in real life it is not warped and crazy looking.

This is my favorite layout for cards with patterned paper. I love how versatile it is and I can use it for any kind of card. This card also has my favorite line of paper....chatterbox. favorite embellishment......ribbon and favorite stamp line.......papertrey stamps.

Well have a great day and happy crafting!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

oooohhh! i totally love these 2 cards! i think the second one is my fav!

good job!