Saturday, January 26, 2008

A "Grown up" Card


So this is a bit more formal but I like classy so it works. The works look crooked in the picture but they aren't in real life. So this gets filed in the "grown up" section of my card box. You know those friends or family members that won't appreciate the cupcake cards or stripes and polka dots. There are those few that would appreciate something a bit more formal. So here you go.....

So the funny thing about this card is that it is made with scraps of some wedding thank yous I was asked to make. I totally hated the colors when I was told what they should be but as I played around and came up with this stamp and white paper to play with it was perfect. Now I like this paper and want to make more....it is just white paper stamped with old olive and a papertrey stamp. I am loving it!

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

these are very pretty...

i hope i am never to grown up for cupcake cards...

lol!