Saturday, May 31, 2008

Preschool Books


So this was the last year of preschool in our household. Today was my little one's "graduation" and I was asked to make each child a memento from the year. I choose to make each child a preschool Friends mini book. Originally they were board books found in the dollar spot at target but with a little paper and glue they are now a preschool book.

They were pretty easy to make and with each child having pages it was a breeze to make 6 mini books. I asked each child some questions like "favorite color, snack, song, book, activity at school" and put those all in the book along with their picture. The last two pages are group shots one a very silly crazy shot taken on a field trip. My ds loved his book from the last year of preschool so i figured if they each had something that was their size without too much of the "extra sparkly stuff" (my ds' referring to ribbon, brads you know all those fun embellishments) that would make them all happy.


I also made a tag for each book and attached it to the outside of the baggie. I hope they all love it! All the paper is Making Memories (big lots find again) and the dymo label for the front.

We will miss preschool and all the friends we have made there but he is ready for kindergarten I just don't know if I am!!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

these are really cute! what a great idea!

wow... kindergarten! wow...