Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Amazing...

Why? Because it has been a week and I am back to blog again. I hope that I can make it a regular thing to post at least once a week over the summer, you know how summer fun can get distracting!

Here is a card I made a few months ago. I love to find ways to use up my scraps of patterned paper and this card layout is one of those cards. I like the colors and the stamp is really nice too.



Friday is my 8 yo's last day of school... I can't believe it!! And next week is the last week of preschool for my 5 yo.....so we will be partying summer up pretty soon!!

p.s. I just realized this card totally matches the 'new look' of my blog....I must really love these colors!!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

i have to say... i totally love this card! so so so pretty!