Friday, May 23, 2008

So I Forgot to Take the Picture

This morning we got up late, and rushed around getting ready for awards day at school which means my 2nd grader has to wear his dress uniform (tie, white shirt belt and blue pants) which means I again have to remember to have my dh tie the tie the night before....I know they make zipper ties and clip ons but my son will not wear clip ons and the zipper ones are too small now!!

In all the rushing around I forgot to take some pictures of the last few teacher gifts i had. Basically it was the same as I post yesterday, different look for the notebook and I added a few gift certificates for some summer fun for his teacher.

So sorry~

So I'll share a card from last summer with you instead of the gift...


This is card the opens by pivoting on the brad....if that makes sense. It is NOT a folded card. I was in love with this style last summer and really liked it because it was different. But now I am back to folded cards. It has a funny glare on it in the picture that isn't there IRL. Th flower stamp is a random stamp someone gave me it has no label on it or anything else. But I love the flower just the same. the ink and paper are only orange from SU and the ribbon is American crafts.
Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

this is cute! i love the orange! i am a huge fan of the color orange!