Thursday, May 22, 2008

End of the Year Teacher Gift

Well today I sent my son in with his gift for his "specials" teacher since I suspect she won't be there for Awards Day tomorrow. And I have finally gotten smarter and took a picture this morning before I put it in his backpack.

So here it is.....

Our school has "America" in it's title so when I saw these cute stars at Micheal's yesterday I thought they would be great for the front of whatever I did. My son wanted to get her a box of chocolate but I can't just send in chocolate so the back reveals a covered notebook, just like the ones I like at Target but for only $1 at Big Lots!! So I covered the front and back with blue printed paper.

The inside of the notebook is covered in a blue and purple paisley which the pen is wrapped in. All the Paper is Making Memories paper along with the metal plaque.

I am going to do two more of these for the secretary and the classroom aide. Now I just need to figure out what to do for his teacher...so hopefully I'll remember to take a picture of that one and be able to show you tomorrow!!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

those are darling! what a great idea! i love that you are such a bargain shopper like me!

hope the others turned out just as cute! have fun!