Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentines Blocks



Here are what I made for gifts for a few ladies in my church for Valentines. They were easy to do...painting, modge podge the paper on, cut out letters and paint hearts. And some embellishments and you have a cute tabletop decoration. (the happy is a small happy stamp covered with a page pebble, and the heart has fine martha stewart glitter on top of it. I don't think you can tell those two things from the picture at all! Oh and there is a see through pink flower off the side of the 'y' block) The blocks are 4X4.

Hope you have a great Valentines Day!!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

how cute are those! what a great modification from the christmas blocks you did!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Noe!! These are adorable!! I love them!!

Unknown said...

omg. I love the blocks!

Great blog! :)

Feel free to check my blog out. http://whatdooyoucallit.blogspot.com