Tuesday, February 19, 2008

No Time for Crafting






So this past week was busy and this week isn't looking any calmer. So here is a card I created in Deember as a part of the Birthday set I gave my mil. I love the colors.....lately I am back into my love with old olive, a color I haven't used in a while now. I used to go through packs of it. Right now I am doing 200 wedding thank yous with white and old olive as the colors. It is very elegant and has gotten me back into using old olive again.


Also debbie has nominated me for this blog award......


THANKS DEBBIE!! It's good to know that someone out there is reading besides my family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so welcome! You deserve it.

Jennie said...

how fun!

i am so sorry that i have been such a bad blog friend! life has been a bit crazy! i promise to be better!

love ya!