Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!



Okay so these are what I made for my son's school....another teacher appreciation committee thing for Valentines Day. I loved them when i first say them on splitcoast!! They are shaped like those little sour cream containers and when you rip them open you get Hershey Kisses!!
I could not get a non-blurry picture this morning that was close up so you get the one that is far away with my hand in it and a close up blurry one! SO sorry, but I wanted to share them with you before I am off to help at school today and then I am doing a "red and white valentines dinner" for my Fmaily tonight along with our annual valentines treasure hunt.....so you get a blurry picture before I am too busy to post again!!
I hope you all have a great Valentines day!!

2 comments:

Britain said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Another great creation! Keep 'em coming because I enjoy checking in on your blog. I nominated you for the E for Excellence award. Check out my blog and pass on the nomination to your favorites!