Monday, February 4, 2008

Orange and Brown




Okay so lots of you know that I love brown paired with almost any color so here are two brithday cards in brown and orange. All the lettering is by Making Memories and the other papers are random companies ( and are out of my scrap bucket! I love using stuff out of my scrap bucket and have been trying really hard to use up stuff I own instead of buying more and more without using what I have.).


I hope to have some valentine stuff to show you next time!! Happy February!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! These are awesome!! I love them!!

Britain said...

I love these, Noe! You are so talented.

Jennie said...

i have to say that orange is one of my newest favorite colors!

i love the chatterbox orange flower paper! can't get enough of it!