Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Very Simple Christmas Card


Well I have gotten the crafting bug and have been making Christmas gifts this week. I have been painting, scrapbooking, sewing, cooking.......lots of different projects. My problem seems to be that I just keep starting new projects and not finishing any of them. So the goal for tonight is to finish one set of gifts. I am a mass producing kind of gal so I make more than one of everything when I make stuff, (except for scrapbooks) so this causes more stress because I have piles of unfinished sets of things. So tonight I vow to finish one project completely. My scrap space is covered and I made just enough room to fit the laptop here too.
So this is another Christmas card made with my cuttlebug. I don't think I can make cards that don't use the cuttlebug anymore. I love it!! All I do is emboss with it and I can't get enough! I am so glad that I broke down and got it (with a 50% off coupon from Michael's).
So I hope everyone is making progress in the Christmas decorating, cooking, shopping and crafting part of life. Side note----I wanted to try out some new holiday recipes before the big day so I made peppermint fudge on Monday, good but not my favorite. But it was a large recipe so I sent half with my husband to work and I think his office is going to love my new recipe tryouts b/c I will be sending in half of everything as to not eat it all ourselves. NO ONE in his office every brings in treats so they were all in chocoate heaven! Besides I know I will make our favorites again for gift giving to neighbors and other church friends. So there will be more on the way for sure.
happy Wednesday!!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

how fun! i love this card!

i have been trying out some new fav's too! too bad i don't live close enough to "test" some out for you!

good for you for finishing your projects! that is something i am working on too! tonight it was my christmas cards! they sould be going in the mail by monday!

love ya!