Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Christmas Gift

Here are a few pictures of the book I made for my mom for a Christmas present.....




I did a 6X9 album but instead of just 6X9 pages I also did 6X6 pages and 4X6 pages in it. So I think that it looked a lot better with more dimension this way. I don't know if this comes across on the screen though.

This is very blurry but I wanted to show a 4X6 layer under it is a 6X6 page and than a 6X9 page



This is the 6X6 page over the 6X9


This is the back of the 6X6 page


Sorry the pics are so blurry but I can't get better ones tonight.

I hope everyone had a great holiday and will have a safe new year!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

how cute this is! you always do such amazing things!

what a great idea to layer the pages... i have seen versions of it, but never that cute!

happy new year! i love ya!

Michelle Clark said...

This is really nice.

I thought I had your address for your pay it forward package, but I can't seem to find it. Can you please email me?