Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pay It Forward

So on another blog that I stalk, she has the great idea of paying it forward.

So here is where the fun for you comes in. You must have a blog to participate & if you are one of the first 3 to leave a comment here, you agree to “pay it forward” to 3 others on YOUR blog (please leave me a link to your blog in your comment, so I can contact you). I hope a few of you will play along. The first three that wish to participate & leave a comment here, will be receiving some crafty/stamping goodies from me.

Go ahead and post something here and start paying it forward on your blog! What a great way to give during the holidays!!

Happy Tuesday....and I'll post again to show you some of the stuff i am working on!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

me... me.... pick me!!!!

i am going to play this pay it forward game with you! what a great idea!

i will post on mine tomorrow about it! i can't wait! how fun!

Jennie said...

oh... and i love the pic of you and the boys! very cute!