Saturday, December 22, 2007

Did you guess? & a crafty week in review

Well I totally forgot to take a picture of the final product because we were rushing to get the delivered all in one night to all the close friends we have here.


I made "Christmas cookie kits" The were small pizza boxes with a dozen homemade sugar cookies, than a container of homemade frosting, and two types of frosting. those three things were stacked together put in a cellophane bag ted with Christmas ribbon and a cute tag. The pizza box had a strip of paper on them with a circle label.

So cute!! I can't believe I forgot to take pictures. I totally didn't think about it until we got home and they were all gone!

So that was Sunday night and Monday.

Monday I also worked on Chocolate Popcorn




So easy and SOOOOOOO TASTY!! A few more friends and family got these.....

On Monday, I also finished up 7 of the "Pink Spatula" at least thought I did.....some of the tabs fell out so i am re-thinking that plan.

Tuesday brought school for the boys and speech so i ran around all morning trying to get some shopping done. That night I made all 65 of our Christmas cards. I ended up doing one shown in a blog from early in the month. The brown and blue with the snowflake pullout. I put the boys picture on the front of the pullout with the letter on the back. My husband was in charge of the letter so it is more of a list, but it works. All the cards just got sent on Thursday. but they are out before the big day so that is good enough for me.

Wednesday night I finished teacher gifts ( dvd tin with notepad inside with a matching pen) i did 7 of those. (Look on Jen's blog, I think she has pictures of her's there she is the simplycaffiented blog. )

Thursday was more shopping and making frosting for cub scout party. We did gingerbread trains for that one.

Friday was more class parties, shopping, cleaning for company to arrive on Saturday and finishing up an album for a gift. I'll post pics after i give the gift away.

When do I sleep.......i don't. But after the holiday I will be. I can't wait!

Have a great holiday and be merry and safe!!!!


1 comments:

Jennie said...

oh my goodness! how cute the cookbooks are! i love them!

you are a busy girl! good for you for doing it all!

i was supposed to do lots this year... and didn't do most of it! well, it will just have to wait until next year!

love ya! thanks for the deseret ecard! very cute!
merry christmas!