Sunday, December 16, 2007

Time Just Flies

So it has been too long since I wrote. So sorry.


But I have been getting on track with Christmas stuff.

Shopping for the kids and presents I have to mail.....done.

Best friend presents.......done.

Gifts for my Primary teachers at church...done.

Completed and shipped a card order......done.

Christmas decor around the house.......finally done.


Boy, it feels great to list what is finished, but I still have a lot of half done stuff and only a few days to get it all done.


I am making a recipe book for a dear friend to try to raise money for her mother who has breast cancer. So I will post those in the coming days. I only have a bit to finish on those. But I LOVE IT! They named it "the Pink Spatula" so I did it in pinks and browns. SO CUTE!!


I just am starting my family's Christmas cards tonight!! YIKES! I usually have them out by the 1st of the month but it was another thing but on the back burner. So I will be card making a lot in the next 2 days!


So here are a few photos of what I had my family doing tonight. Tomorrow night I will show you the final product so here are a few teaser photos.



1 comments:

Jennie said...

looks like lots of cookies!

i love making lists of things that i need to do... then checking everything off! i am so weird that if i do something that is not on the list, i will write it on there just so i can cross it off!

ya...i know... i am weird!