Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wedding Guest Book


I was happy and honored to make a guest book for my brothers wedding. The bride wanted something original and had no other specifications as to what she wanted. So in my mind I was thinking of something a little different but wanted to stick with her colors which were this bright green and royal purple.

What I ended up with is a mixture of a chipboard album and acrylic album. I covered the chipboard pages with bazzill papers and put the acrylic pages in every other page.

The acrylic pages hold engagement pictures and the pictures are mostly 4X6 with a few 5X7s.
It turned out beautiful (i think) and they seemed very happy with it. I finished it right in time to travel up for the wedding and forgot to take pictures before the album was used so these pictures have all the signatures and well wishes already written in.

The embossed papers are done with the textile cuttlebug folder, and the fonts are all from my computer.

The quote on the page reads "falling in love can change everything Forever"



Close up of the same page



I love this picture and the quote reads "And the Story Begins"

0 comments: