Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More Cards

My mother in law has requested enough birthday cards to get her through the next 18 months while she serves a mission for our church alongside her husband. We are now a blended family as she has remarried and she is in need of 126 cards. She gave me a list of girls and boys broken down into adult, teenager, preteen, child, and toddler. So I am busy working on these. (she leaves on Feb 8th for Rome so they have to get done. My goal is to have them done in a week so i can take them with us when we go visit them.


So I will be sharing these cards I have been making over the next few days.


I am proudly using up my stash and hoping to not have to purchase to many things for this card order. I already know I will have to purchase more adhesive so that will be good, as I have used up a huge stash I have had for about a year now.


First card is a teenager card.....



Scenic Route PP, Bella stamp, stampin up ink and watercolor crayons for the coloring, PTI sentiments, Martha Stewart Punch for the border

1 comments:

Jennie said...

these are so cute! what a great idea!

we had a fundraiser at work and i made 60 cards to "sell" for charity. it was fun. i bundled them in 6 10packs. i think they are doing it again next week...