Friday, October 10, 2008

Travel Tags



If you have ever traveled on the plane you know that once you get to baggage claim almost all the bags are black. And so are our families....so this past summer a few hours before we got on the plane I made these tags. Our luggage has never had fancy tags on them that had our information so on the back of these are our names, phone numbers, home address and who we are staying with. I can change it out often since I hand wrote it all and didn't glue it down. We have had our luggage "lost" at least twice i can think of and it was on our outbound flight so I find it important to list a phone number and place for where we will be staying on vacation.


Usually I tie matching ribbons on all of our bags but sometimes those are even hard to see. This time when the luggage came around the circle we could see our clearly. I think they are fun and cute, my husband thinks I can't go anywhere without something "scrapbooked"...I guess he is right.


One last thing....these tags are NOT PINK! They are red and white polka dotted. So they stand out great on our baclk luggage. They also are made with ID tags I got at the dollar store.

0 comments: