Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Talk to me Tuesday..Christmas Gifts

This Tuesday on Tip junkie she is asking us to share our homemade Christmas gifts from last year. So here are a few things I made last year.

Metal boards for hanging family pictures, notes, etc on with personalized magnets.
Albums for my mom and mother in law about the family reunions we attended for both families.
I made sugar cookies, put them in cute pizza boxes, and provided frosting and sprinkles in cute wrapped packaging and delivered to our neighbors and friends. Then each family could spend sometime together decorating their own cookies.

You can see them in this posting

http://itcouldbea.blogspot.com/2007_12_01_archive.html
After christmas this year I'll show gifts I have made for people this year!

2 comments:

Stef said...

All your christmas gift ideas are wonderful!!

SarahJarnagin said...

Great ideas. Found you through Tip Junkie and I just love your blog. SO creative!